Transparent Reflections on God's Goodness
Redemptive Grace uses personal accounts from the author's life to identify with people on topics that everyone faces. These transparent stories touch on anger, depression, self-harm, loss of a baby, death of a parent, separation, and divorce as well as triumph, joy, and hope. The reader will have the opportunity to journal their own experiences and thoughts in each section.
The heart behind Redemptive Grace is for the reader to:
- Identify struggles and construct a plan for battling those issues.
- Be reminded that God is in the details of each life.
- Be encouraged in the truth of God's incredible love for every person.
- Reflect on their own stories and find God's presence.
- Understand that God's grace is so great that there is nothing that He can't or won't redeem.
About the Author
Amber was born in Western NC and lives there now with her husband, Brian, and their children. They all enjoy traveling near and far, tasting new foods, playing games, and conquering challenges together. Amber has been interested in writing since her high school days. Before becoming an author, Amber earned a bachelor’s degree in Sociology and a master’s degree in Education with an emphasis on Family and Community Services. She loves people and enjoys listening to their stories. The desire of Amber’s heart is to help others find God’s love in the details of their own journey.